In addition to Digital Dosing pumps, Grundfos manufacture Mechanical and Hydraulic diaphragm pumps for larger applications. Grundfos diaphragm dosing pumps include the DMX and DMH series.
Areas of Application
- Chemical treatment and conditioning water
- Coagulation/flocculation precipitation
- Power plants
- Oil and gas
- Filling and batch dosing
- High liquid temperatures
Grundfos Mechanical diaphragm dosing pumps up to 2 x 4,000 l/h, DMX range
– Optionally available as duplex pump; the two dosing heads offer cost-efficient way of dosing two different chemicals or of gaining higher flow rates for a single chemical.
– DMX pumps can be configured with servomotors or Atex-class motors to meet specific requrements
Grundfos Hydraulically actuated piston diaphragm dosing pumps
– High dosing accuracy and exact reproducibility; the dosing flow constancy and linearity deviation are below 2% (DMH 28x: 1%)
– High functional safety due to serially integrated diaphragm protection system, integrated pressure relief valve and degassing valve of the hydraulic system (DMH 28x).
-Universal fields of applications for this pump series due to a full PTFE dosing diaphragm.
-Available in various options for manifold application requirements such as ATEX, API, VIK, etc.
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0) 1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0) 1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0) 7792 664930