The Grundfos DMH hydraulically actuated piston diaphragm dosing pumps have a dosing range from 0.15 l/h up to 2x 1500 l/h with a pressure range from 200 to 4 bar. Grundfos DMH dosing pumps consist of the DMH 25x and DMH 28x series.
The Grundfos DMH 25x, DMH 28x Series
The Grundfos DMH series are a robust, high performance dosing pump suitable for applications requiring a reliable dosing and high-pressure capability, such as process engineering. The pumps have a long lifetime due to piston diaphragm technology. the Grundfos DHM 28x has been designed specifically for high pressure applications.
- High dosing accuracy and exact reproducibility: Dosing flow constancy and linearity deviation are below 2% (DMH 28x: 1%).
- High functional safety: DMH 28x consists of a serially integrated diaphragm protection system, integrated pressure relief valve and de-gassing valve of the hydraulic system.
- Universal fields of application for this pump series due to a full PTFE dosing diaphragm.
- Available in various options for manifold application requirments, such as ATEX, API, VIK, etc.
The Grundfos DMH 28x has been especially designed for high-pressure applications from 50 up to 200 bar.
Ready for tough application areas
Dosing of various chemicals in all stages in a power plant:
- For boiler feed water, treatment of cooling water and process water (raw water purification, chemicals for ion-exchangers, supplementary water treatment, effluent water neutralization).
- Dosing of ammonia, hydrazine, phosphates in high-pressure areas (boiler feed water).
Petrochemical/oil & gas industry, refinery
Dosing of chemicals in process areas around the production of oil and gas (apart from drilling hole, platform):
- Dosing of chemicals for treatment of cleaning water and process water
- Dosing of wax as lubricant in oil-pipelines
- Dosing of inhibitors and anticorrosion chemicals to protect oil pipelines
- Dosing of additives and catalysts
- Odorisation of gas because of safety aspects in case of leakages
Treatment of process water and drinking water
- Rough environments (hot climate, desert, outdoor installations)
- Higher flow and pressure ratings
- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC), Group II, category 2 (zone 1/21) and
- ATEX Directive (94/9/EC), Group II, category 3 (zone 2/22)
Dosing of flammable liquids
- Dosing of alcohol or methanol in wastewater treatment
- Cleaning of kerosene and petrol in mechanical engineering and airport areas
- Dosing of ethanol and methanol
- Dosing of food-grade alcohol for disinfection in meat and bread packaging
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: 01769 575990
Fax: 01769 574117
Mobile: 07813 047844